Presley is two months old!
Boy am I getting a lot of blogging done today! It's been much needed, as I have a LOT of catching up to do. P turned 2 months on 07/15 so not toooooo long ago.
Here's her latest and greatest:
- Still loves to be swaddled in her velcro swaddle blanket & held upper tight.
- Is getting better at bath time, and is super calm.
- Smiles & notices voices.
- Loves to lay down on the changing table (in our bedroom) by the door. Between the perfectly cradled space, and natural light from our window, she can be found happiest in this place & will smile like none other.
- Experienced first blow out (when we had company over, of course).
- Enjoys sticking out her tongue like a little lizard, and pulls it in super fast. It's more like a puppy dog actually.
- Started coo-ing and it's pretty much the cutest thing I have EVER heard.
- Will settle down around 10pm and lay down in her bassinet the rest of the time.
- Sleeps longer throughout the night & doesn't usually wake up now until about 2am.
- Her eyes are turning blue and have a little bit of green around them.
- Is now smiling at specific people, and not just any random noises.
- Her hands don't smell as bad! Hahahaha I know this may sound silly, but her hands WREAKED before. Like, all the time.
- Drinks anywhere from 3-4 ounces every 3 hours. It's usually 4 ounces though.
- Snorts every. single. time she cries, and sighs every. single. time she's done crying. It's the best and she's been doing it since birth.
- We call her Miss P (for Miss Piggy, since she snorts), Turtle (since she looks like one, from her big eyes), and Sweet P.
- And she weighs 10 pounds 1.5 ounce (14th percentile), is 23 inches long (65th percentile), and has a head that is in the 33rd percentile (38 cm).