Presley is six months old!
Oh no. This is where time starts flying. These last 6 months have flown, and they're only going to go quicker from here. Our little sweet P turned 6 months old last Sunday (11/15). I'm over a week late in posting! AH! I hate to say it, but I blame it on the holidays.
Here's what our sweet P has been up to:
- She kinda rolls. She can roll from her back to her stomach, but that's it. And even at that, she's pretty lazy about it. She just don't care.
- No teeth. Super drooly, but no teeth.
- Tries to look around at everyone while being changed; Especially her big sister.
- She sleeps in the nursery now & does great! I feel selfish for wanting to keep her in our room longer. Her & Jovi do really well at keeping each other company.
- Holds her feet when being changed, making it nearly impossible to change the kid.
- Eats anything. She thinks all things are food. Seriously.
- Speaking of food, she eats rice cereal like a champ, and we just recently started on veggies. Girl can't get enough!
- She is the noisiest eater ever & slurps so so so loud.
- Eats 6 ounces every 3 hours.
- Can sit up if propped up against the corner of the couch, but no so much when it comes to sitting on her own on the floor.
- Loves trying to sit up. Like, if I put her in her car seat, she'll try to sit up & pull herself up.
- Still loves her Mamaroo swing, but is getting quite long and wide for it.
- Has so many wrinkles on her nakey baby back. She looks like a puppy dog! In fact, she has this fat roll right above her bum crack and it's the cutest.
- She thinks momma's funny. She thinks dadda's funny too, but mainly momma. (At least someone does).
- She's pretty lazy. Actually, I'd say more content than lazy.
- She weighs 17 lbs. 9.5 oz (74th percentile), is 26 inches long (50th percentile), and has a head that's 42.7 cm (61st percentile). She's doing great!