1.13.2012

wedding/reception

Aubre and Jake
married 10.29.11 
In the Salt Lake City Temple
at 8:20 am
(photo taken on my iPhone)

Our friend Ashlee did our flowers. Love them all
my bouquet consisted of:
 white & green hydrangea 
coral dyed spider mums
and fern curls
my bouquet was wrapped in lace
which went along w/the vintage theme

The bridesmaid's bouquets consitsted of:
coral dyed spider mums
and hypericum

this was Jake's boutonniere and it consisted of:
dahlia 
hypericum 
and a fern curl 
it matched my bouquet of course 

the mom's and grandma's had corsages made of:
dahlias and stock

the groomsmen dad and grandpa's had boutonnieres 
made of:
cream dahlias and hypericum 

We had at our reception at Provo Library
It was a beautiful ballroom. Wooden floors. Grand piano
our reception was from 2-5
everyone got out of there early
including us
it's nice having an early reception 

maybe I made these signs for our engagement pictures
they were also on our sign in table at our reception

some of the centerpieces 




yes Jake cut out the centers of these lightbulbs
we used the extra flowers (from our wedding) for the food table
I just cut out strips of scrapbook paper to place the bulbs in
(our reception definitely had that vintage feel)

These jars were placed on the grand piano. With extra flowers 
These are just cheap Mason jars, spray paint and puffy paint
I love the way these jars turned out. I still have them
They make for great home decor later. Ours are on a book shelf
(you can paint these any color {matte or satin} and use any text)

This was our present table. I made the banner
The cards were placed in an old vintage suitcase I randomly had
Suitcases lined w/vintage lace. Same lace as sign in table/piano

Yes I made all the crafts/signs for our wedding. I loved it
It made it that much more personal to be that much more a part of our big day
I love crafting. It's my happy time. 
it's great to personalize things how you want them
Everything that I made for our wedding, I'm still able to keep/use

I will be keeping my old blog (AubreScraps.blogspot.com) for crafts
To see exactly how I made all these crafts, visit my blog/Pinterest

for now, this is our beginning of forever




8 comments:

  1. you looked so gorgeous! and i absolutely loved all the cute vintage details at the reception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it all! You are so creative girl :) Wish I coulda seen it in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx everyone. It was definitely fun making everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I seriously love everything about it! Congrats again, I'm so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a GORGEOUS wedding! Love everything! I am so very happy for you and Jake. PS. this is Becky Darlington ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, clever, clever girl. Loved all the decorations and flowers. Great pics and so happy for you and Jake and thrilled we were able to be there and share this time with you. You make a CHARMING couple, may you always be this happy.

    ReplyDelete

Love notes