2.29.2012

Valentine's Day

Jake and I spent our fifth Valentine's Day together. Ah!
I know this was our first married one. But still
We kinda decided to go all out. Just kinda

We went out to eat on Valentine's Day
Then we went to the theatre to watch The Vow
we celebrated the rest that weekend

He game me flowers on Monday 02/13
they would die if he waited until later
and (yes) he always picks out his own arrangement

I made these little Valentine's for my co-workers

Jake made a Valentine for me!!!! SO CREATIVE
cute thing is= he really does call me sweetheart

I got a lot of treats from him
This is why I've gained weight. I swear 

We stay
ed the night in a Hilton hotel in SLC
it was soooo nice
it was two stories and beautiful

Our room had a huge hot tub. Be jealous

Jake felt pretty cool. It was kinda nice to be spoiled
For one night. And one night only

When we checked in, they gave us free stuff!


Oh it was such a nice first (married) Valentine's Day together). We weren't able to do all this stuff ON the actually V-Day but we waited until the weekend of the 17th and had so much fun! We also went up to Park City (on Saturday the 18th) to pick up my new bindings for my snowboard and we  had Cheesecake Factory on Saturday as well. I can't post pictures of our dessert at Cheesecake- my mouth will water. We also went to a friend's wedding reception the night before. It's always fun to go to weddings (I think) 'cuz I'm reminded of what it was like for me/us on our big day. What a great way to celebrate our weekend full of love, or so I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes