3.12.2012

Babysitting? for 15 minutes

Two weekends ago, Jake and I babysat
We met my cousin (Kristin) and her two monsters (M & B) in Murray
they were so funny
we took them to a park
B had this Barbie in her hand the whole time. No joke
she (literally) would not put it down
She was also a little hesitant to try most things. Not M though

taken on my iPhone 

these two sisters are evidently more than just sisters
they're friends
M would translate for B whenever we couldn't understand her
and she would say things like "Her says ------ " etc. It was funny
I know their little noses look red and cold. It was chilly outside
but that didn't stop them from playing on the playground (s)

taken on my iPhone 
My cousin (Kristin) met up w/us at the park and then we had lunch
We met at Crown Burger. So good. Highly recommend it
Here is a vide of B talking. She's a doll

taken on my iPhone 

M was such a little flirt. She kept smiling at Jake
She was telling her mom how she wanted to marry Jake hahaha
She kept asking Jake "what are YOU doing?" 
These two girls are very fond of the Wizard of Oz
they kept quoting it and talking about the witch
I wish they lived closer. Logan is too far
HOPING TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON
miss and love ya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes