7.03.2012

Timothy Carter

So last weekend at the reception, we ran into some old friends, Tim and Melissa
They were the first ones of the group to get married. Jake used to live with Tim
I met Tim and Melissa when Jake and I first started dating in 2009

Anyway, we saw them at the reception, and they had this little guy. AW!
We haven't seen him since he was first born, in December
Tim and Melissa needed a sitter, the following week and Jake and I didn't have much goin on
so we I kinda volunteered us
We loved having this little guy at our house. He's so cute!
A little temperamental. Cute none the less

Photo taken on my iPhone
 Photo taken on my iPhone

I love baby feet

Photo taken on my iPhone

Photo taken on my iPhone

Video taken on my iPhone
We've been having a lot of fun w/our late night talks with Tim and Melissa. Their little guy just turned six months old, and is pretty stinkin cute. He was born with darker hair and lotsa side burns, so it's interesting to see his hair lightening up. I love watching babies learn new things. It's funny to see them notice their hands and toes, etc. He makes the cutest noises and OH his laughs are adorable! I just love him, and love seeing him learn and grow. He's been pretty fun. It's also been fun having Jake and Tim reminisce on their good 'ol days of livin' together. We had so many game nights of Uno and Disney Trivia, when we were all dating. And now, we're all married!!!! It's fun :) 
I'v been needing a (female) gym partner, and Melissa has a pass to our gym, and has (coincidentally) been needing a gym partner, too, so we're gonna start working out together next week. I couldn't be more excited! The boys have talked about gettin' together and playing new xobx games, while Melissa and I craft. or... While I kinda teach her how to craft (for a lack of better words). until next time Coles' family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes