7.02.2012

another Manti wedding

We went to a wedding last weekend in Manti
'nuff said

Photo taken on my iPhone

we had so much fun at the luncheon & reception with our friends

for the photo below:
left to right
Ryan & Ash Tag, me & hubs, Jon & Ashlee (in back) and Breanne & Mark in front

We had so much fun together. Our table was definitely the loudest. Party table!!

lowdown:
Ashley & Ryan have been married two years July 10th
Jon and Ashlee got married exactly 30 days before us and Ash did our wedding flowers
and Mark and Breanne are getting married in exactly 31 days from today!

We had a lot of fun together. I've never laughed harder at a reception
Jon was such a goof on the dance floor. We all got a kick out of him!

Photo taken on my iPhone

Ryan . Kyle . Jake

Photo taken on my iPhone


Ryan and Ashley flew in from Georgia on Wednesday night, so we saw Ryan Thursday night & got to hang/talk with him for a bit.
We went to Strawberry Days and the rodeo with Jon & Ashlee on Friday (the night before the wedding). They rode w/us to Manti, as well. Man I miss them!
Saturday night, after the reception, Ryan and Ashlee, me and Jake, and Jon and Ashlee all went and got strawberry shakes, from Strawberries days. Mmmmm delish!
We got to hang out with Ryan and Ashley Saturday night, before they left to go back to Georgia. It was so nice having them over. We haven't seen them since our wedding, in October. I mean- Ryan and Jake take turns calling each other, and Ashley and I text often. Mainly about The Bachelorette and such ;) but it was really nice just having them over, to talk and laugh.
It was sure nice seeing them & others who we haven't seen in awhile!!!!! Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes