2.11.2014

Maternity Pictures

I was always against maternity pictures. Until recently.
Yeah, I have photos (mirror selfies) of my belly, but that wasn't enough for me.
I knew I wanted nice photos of me and Jake, since we hadn't had photos taken since we were engaged.
And that was almost three years ago. So hello!
Anyway, I wanted to remember how I felt w/Thumper inside of me.
And iPhone selfless were not gonna do.
So I dragged Jake to a local studio and we went shutterbug happy.
Boy am I glad we did!

Here are some of the faves:


I ordered an 8x10 of this one, to hang on our wall






This one didn't turn out AS well as I had hoped.
Had I picked a darker paint swatch, I think it might've worked though.

These aren't just any shoes. My dad's mom sent these to us, as soon as she found out what we were having.
I had to get a photo w/these. Thumper's first pair of shoes!

This is Thumper's coming home outfit. We bought it because it has little rabbits on it :)

Here are the little Thumper's on her going home outfit, since you can't see it in the above photo.

Photo taken on my iPhone


I originally had another photographer booked, but she didn't have a studio and I was a little worried how these would turn out, since we're in the winter season right now.
All the grass is dead, and there isn't really much snow, so I was hesitant.
Until a good friend (Breanne) mentioned this awesome studio!
Special thanks to Camera Shy Photography, in Lehi. 
We absolutely loved our photographer and cannot wait to go back when we have our little one.
We were told to take them back (for infant photos) within the first 10 days.
I've seen their infant photos and they do a GREAT job, so I cannot wait for our little Thumper to be in their studio.
They have THE cutest props, outfits, bows, etc. 
Oh man I couldn't contain myself!
I highly recommend these guys, especially before April 14th. 
They have a referral program where you can save $10 :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I can pick a favorite - they are all beautiful. She really captured some great moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the last picture so much. Beautiful! Love (and miss) Shutterfly!!

    ReplyDelete

Love notes