2.25.2014

Thumper's Shower

My sweet sisters threw the sweetest shower for this sweet baby girl and me.
We aren't too big on the cliche pink that everyone else does for a girl, so we chose peach.
We welcomed this little peach with these yummy treats:

Sorbet floats
Cake balls
Macaroons
Chicken salad sandwiches and
Pasta salad

My best friend (Kellie) flew in from California and made these delicious macaroons.
She made two different kinds. Peach cobbler & lemon curd. They were yummy!



Here are the delicious cake balls my sisters made. My mouth is watering!

My mother-in-law and Jake's aunt were a huge help in this.
They made the delicious chicken salad sandwiches and boy were they a hit!


The mason jars w/the adorable striped straws were just way too cute!
And, gotta love the peach rings :)




These pom pom balls were just made out of tissue paper.
My sisters were kind enough to let me keep some for our little one's room, since we're doing her room in peach, grey, yellow and white :)

My mom made THE cutest diaper cake I have ever seen.
Of course there's a piano on there, since mom plays the keys.
She already thinks Thumper will play, by the looks of her long fingers in her ultrasounds.
Note the sparkly shoes. My mom loves shoes and is already passing on the addiction. 


And here's lovely 'ol me (insert sarcasm here). Clearly I'm just a few weeks away from our due date.

Look at all these clothes. This is just from the shower.
Notice all the pink? :)

Photo taken on my iPhone


My mom definitely outdid herself when it came to presents. 
This is one of the many.
Can you tell she's excited for us to come to California?!?!
She wants that baby in her pool NOW!

Photo taken on my iPhone

My mom's mom got us these shoes!
She said they reminded her of me.
Maybe because I have the adult version of these?

Photo taken on my iPhone

Here are the matching shoes that I have.
I wore these on our wedding day

and again for our maternity pictures

My (over achiever) cousin made these adorable little baby sandals!

Photo taken on my iPhone

Her daughter modeled them for us

Photo taken on my iPhone

Photo taken on my iPhone

She also made this adorable matching headband and matching burp cloth.
See- I told you she's an over achiever ;)
PS the onesie her little girl is wearing, is one that she gave to us.
Her little girl just couldn't help but model it!

Photo taken on my iPhone

Seriously, how adorable is her little girl?!

Photo taken on my iPhone

I felt so loved all day, seeing all the people in our home.
Our house was definitely filled w/love all weekend.
Thumper and I received more than enough on Saturday & we both couldn't be more grateful. Her dad is especially loving all the pink!
We thank everyone who came in from out of town & who helped participate in some of the larger group gifts.
Everything helps and goes a long way, so thank you all for coming and showing your love and support.
We can't wait for our little (or big, long) one to get here.
Look for a thank you card from us soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes