4.20.2014

Easter

It was a little different having Easter with a baby this year


We hosted dinner at our house.
We had a traditional ham, sweet Hawaiian rolls & Caesar salad.

We tried something new & made avocado deviled eggs. They were delicious! Thanks Pinterest!


Don't worry- We made traditional ones too.


I made my traditional fruit truffle for dessert and boy was it yummy!

The top definitely looks better than the bottom. Ha!

Jake was definitely outnumbered w/the women. 
We had my two sisters over (Kelsey & my brother's wife, Carly).
My other sister (Courtney, Kelsey's twin) moved to CA and my brother is back up at school in ID so we decided to invite these two over, so no one was left alone. 
It was such a nice day, and weather was great. 
Too bad Jovi didn't like the idea of being outside. Someone thought it was too bright...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes