4.19.2014

One month stats

Jovi is one month old!

Where has the time gone? My oh my. I feel like she's not an infant anymore. I know she still is (I think), but I just feel like she's changed so much since we brought this sweet little girl home from the hospital. 

Here's what she's up to:

- Makes little billy goat/dolphin noises.
- Breathes heavy when she's sleeping (she gets that from her dad)
- Goes from 0-60 in 3.5 when she's tired, hungry, scared, etc.
- Discovered her tongue and sticks it out like a puppy dog.
- Kicks her feet/legs straight out when she's concentrating on doing her diaper.
- Likes to be bounced straight out in front of us, if overly fussy. 
- Sleeps on mom's chest so well & will fall asleep instantly if she's skin on skin.
- Usually pees while dad is changing her diaper.
- Will normally only poop for dad.
- Has peed on mom while being held naked.
- Drinks about 2-3 ounces, depending on how hungry she is.
and  loves snuggles & to be swaddled.

That's it for now!
I can tell she's a growing weed, by the way her clothes fit. 
I (unfortunately) don't have any height/weight measurements for this post, but definitely will for her two month update.
Words cannot describe how much love I have for this little girl.
It's definitely true what they say about a mother's love.
I love staying at home w/her all day & definitely feel blessed to be able to do so.
Thank you Papa Bear, for working so hard, so I can have that one on one bonding time w/my babe.
She gets so many kisses all day long... I hope she knows how much she's loved.
I can't believe she'll be two months old soon. They grow up so fast… 
Love you baby girl. Please stay little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes