Presley is seven months old!
Our little Miss P June turned 7 months old a whole month ago (Tuesday, December 15th). We love her so much & can't believe how big she's getting.
Here's what she's been up to:
- She still has the ability to roll from front to back & back to front, but why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?!?!
- Still drooling a ton, but no teeth that we know of.
- Kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks A TON; Especially while on her changing table.
- Loves to wake up at least 30 minutes before Jovi & is thoroughly entertained by her until we come in to get them.
- Enjoys putting her feet in her mouth. All the time. It's like they taste like chicken or something?
- Does exceptional when it comes to baby food. Squash & sweet potato are her favorites. No fruits yet. Nope.
- Thinks it's rude for us to eat/drink in front of her and will just stare into your soul until acknowledged.
- Has started this new thing where she smacks her lips. I can't tell if she's mimicking kisses, trying to talk, or hoping to get a tooth in, but either way, it's the cutest thing & she looks like an old lady w/that gummy little smile.
- Still eats 6 ounces every 3 hours. But now that she's eating baby food some-what well, we try to give her less formula, if she eats an entire container of baby food. She does pretty well w/that idea too.
- Has a little bit of trouble sitting up on her own, still, but is getting there! Baby steps people.
- Is determined to pull herself up, when being laid down on the changing table or in her car seat. It's like, if you want to move so bad, don't wait until we lay you down girlfriend. Try to move & crawl on your own when you have the chance! Right? Right? Am I right?!?!
- Totally outgrew the Mamaroo swing. That one was bitter sweet for me, but it's gone. All gone. She didn't want to have anything to do w/that anymore. Got bored after the 6 month mark, just like her big sister.
- Really enjoys bath time. And I mean REALLY. She used to SCREAM in the tub; Especially if Jake bathed her (ha!), but now it's like her favorite thing, besides kisses, snuggles, her sister, and of course FOOD. So we can consider bath time on the list of top 5 favorite things to do. You'd think all that kicking would hurt her heels! Nope. Apparently it doesn't.
- She really really (and I mean REALLY) enjoys a good game of Peek-A-Boo w/her big sissy. Peek-A-Boo is really a game for Jovi, but Presley thinks it's for her and I'm quite all right w/that, because that means BOTH girls are happy at the same time. Not that it's a hard thing to accomplish, but ya know how toddler land is- One minute they're happy & the next minute they're not, so yeah. If they both think that game is for them, then SO BE IT. We love Peek-A-Boo!
- Is a very happy, well loved, beautiful, chunky, soft, squishy baby. Really, she's just been through so much since coming into this world, and she handles it ALL like a champ. Only fusses when tired or hungry. Both my babies have been pretty chill like that. Thank goodness!