7.07.2016

4th of July 2016

We had so much fun for the 4th of July this year!
We started out by picking up my brother (Austin) and his girlfriend (Brenna) in Salt Lake Sunday afternoon.
Monday morning we headed to downtown Lehi where we played and swam.
I loved that place. It was both indoor AND outdoor.
As you can see, Jovi had so much fun, and so did Presley.
Both my girls are little water babies.

We kinda skipped naps, and just went straight home to play some more.
My sister (Kelsey) met us at our house afterwards, and that's when the real party began!
We love Auntie Kelsey!

Jovi loves being outside & riding her bike!
Presley really enjoys being outside, as well, and waves to EVERYONE.
What social butterflies I have!
We BBQed hotdogs and had some delicious corn on the cob, watermelon, sweet potato fries & chips.
Costco made a yummy berry pie, and we enjoyed every bit of it w/vanilla ice cream.
I couldn't stop eating! It was such good food!

Happy Birthday, America. 
We realize this land isn't free, and we are so so thankful for all those who have sacrificed, continue to do so, and who will in the future.
Thank you to all the men, women, and families who make so many scarifies for our freedom.

God Bless America. Land that I love







  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes