2.01.2013

Josh & Veronica... Nicky

We received the most beautiful, classy wedding announcement. Sigh
I fell in love when I first saw our names addressed on the outside of the envelope.

I'm very critical when it comes to wedding announcements. I'm sorry
I think a wedding announcement says a lot about the couple. It's scary
You have to be careful with color, pattern, pictures, etc.

So their photo looked like this: WOW
Not a typical hand picture and not 50 "We're so cute, look at us" pictures. 
Just a perfectly beautifully taken photo. My photo of the photo (taken below) is blurred on purpose.

So then I read the actual wedding announcement. Sigh again
Just a beautiful, classy and perfectly color coordinated w/fall, announcement.
Notice how they don't tell all where they're registered :)
I think everyone knows Target and Bed Bath & Beyond are the usual ;)
I love love love this. I didn't feel pressured to get them a gift.
Of course we got them a present & wrapped it to match this wedding announcement, but it was nice not to see it on the announcement.

Photo taken on my iPhone

And here they are, first coming out of the temple. Mr. & Mrs. 

Photo taken on my iPhone

We were privileged enough to be able to attend their sealing. Sigh
It was so beautiful and nice to be in the same place we were married.
just on the other side this time
This temple is HUGE and ANYONE could get lost in there. Anyone

Photo taken on my iPhone  

I love gift wrapping and color coordinating the presents to match the theme :)

Photo taken on my iPhone

Photo taken on my iPhone

This reception was beautiful & classy. Sigh again
What a breathtaking view of the Salt Lake Valley too!

Photo taken on my iPhone

And of course there's the most beautiful, matching "Thank You" card
More sighs. That's all I could do. Just sigh of pure perfect-wedding happiness 


Until next time,  Raney's! And yes- we should get together soon. Congratulations, from The Strain's. We wish you all the happiness you two deserve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes