3.15.2015

Jovi's 1st B--Day Party

Yesterday, we celebrated Jovi's first birthday, since she turned one on Friday (03/13).
I've been planning this day since I found out I was having a little princess.
I've always envisioned a foo-foo pink party theme.
Jovi became a very busy, inquisitive little person when she was just under 6 months old. 
I knew I had to do a busy bee theme. I started planning right away.
Anything that was pink, black and or yellow, I threw in the party. 
There were so many things that caught my eye at so many stores.
It was hard to put a halt to things. I think I have a problem.
I had things on my list I wanted to do, that ended up getting cut.
So yeah, there was more :) 
And there were things I got, that didn't end up getting done in time, but no one will know besides me I guess...
Anyway, we decided to do an afternoon party (since she takes a long morning nap).
And we I decided to do a bunch of sweets, since she's our "sweet busy bee."
There were so many treats that went w/the pink, black and yellow theme.
We had oreo pops, strawberry cake balls dipped in vanilla frosting, lemon bars, rice krispy treats, and vanilla cupcakes w/lemon frosting.
I couldn't just do one size cupcakes. The minis were too cute and the big ones are so fun to pipe!
So, I did both sizes, and it was so fun!
We also had lemonade & strawberry lemonade in mason jars w/pink and yellow striped straws.
I'm tellin ya- I had so much fun picking out stuff. It was hard to just stop!


Our little busy bee had quite the guest list show up. Don't even get me started on the presents. 
She's so spoiled & so loved. Thank you to everyone who came &  helped.
PS my dad AND grandma both came up, as a surprise.
Everyone knew about my dad coming, but no one knew about Gigi.
She sure got us all, and boy were we excited & happy to see her!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes