9.22.2012

First day of Fall

Since today's the first day of fall, I thought I'd post my fall decor

I didn't want to paint, or glu on these letters (as seen in below photo), because I thought it'd be best to reuse this banner for multi purposes.
I can add, or take away the triangular pieces, and add whatever letters I need.
The letters came from Hobby Lobby and were just a cardboard brown color, so I painted them black.
The triangular pieces (also) came from Hobby Lobby (pack of three), so I bought two packs. 

This banner hangs in our front entry way. I love it!


This pumpkin (also) came from Hobby Lobby. They have already pre-made vinyl lettering there...
All of Hobby Lobby's fall decor is 50% off right now 'til I dunno when


I've had these (plastic) little guys for awhile now. They just sit by our entertainment center on the floor

I made this wreath awhile ago and have had it hung since. It just screamed fall a little bit

This wreath was so easy to make. Cheap too!
I didn't even glu the strings of beads. I just poked them through the wreath :)


I love fall weather. It's not too warm, and not too cold. It's just right. The reds, oranges, yellows, and browns, are so bright and warming to me. I love pulling out my boots and cardigans, and can't wait for a drive in the Alpine Loop, to see all the pretty leaves! My Scentsy warmer is decked out for fall too. I've had a fall scent (Amber Road) going for awhile now, and it smells wonderful around here! Happy first day of fall everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. that fall banner is so adorable!! i might have to copy you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it Cristina :) and post pictures if you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to make some fall decor for yo mamma!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love notes