10.21.2012

Bug

Last weekend, I got to see my sister
.Bug.
She is the youngest of the three girls and I just love her
Well... I love her and her twin the same, so I guess I adore them both
:)

I get really excited when I am able to hang out w/just one sibling
this very rarely happens, especially with the twiners 
(they tend to travel in pairs)

So Kelsey Bug came down from Idaho w/her art class
and of course I had to see her

Jake and I met her on BYU campus

Museum of Art

hahaha this is funny
When my younger brother (Tyler) was younger, he couldn't say Kelsey's name
So he called her Kashi. 
We saw this sign at the BYU Museum of Art 
:)

It was a great night. I got to see my seester and beautiful fall trees

2 comments:

  1. It was fun! I love hanging out with you just one on one too. It definatly doesn't happen as much as I'd like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I don't think I've met this sister before.

    ReplyDelete

Love notes