10.31.2012

One year. Booyah

Jake and I celebrated our one year anniversary this weekend. It was so nice!
I can't believe it's been a year already! Holy cow
It really makes a difference when someone is your best friend. Really
I can honestly say Jake was my best friend before I married him

PS- post later on our weekend get away

10.29.11




One year ago (today) we boarded the ship for our honeymoon to the Bahamas

Here are our hands in the Bahamas sand

Thanx (mom) for the cute Pinterest idea


We had so much in Florida before and after the cruise. Loved it
what a difference the east coast beaches are, compared to west coast

We hope to (one day) go back to the islands. I'm just glad we aren't there right now
We would've left in the middle of a big hurricane. Dodged that bullet!

If you all didn't get a thank you (post) card from us, I'm sorry
I tried to keep track of everyone's addresses. But just in case...
here you go 

We truly appreciate all the love from our family & friends. Thank you!!!! 

It's been a great first year. We've been through a lot, and from what I hear, it never really stops. It's a journey we're on together though, and I can't imagine going through life trials without this guy by my side. He is my everything and means so much to me. He's my best friend and will never know the love I truly have for him. Though I may have a hard time expressing it sometimes, I really do cherish how lucky and blessed I am, to have found Jake. Third times the charm, right? (or three times tried) 
We talked about goals, we have for this year, on the way home from our weekend get away. Those are very personal things I choose to not share with others, and will only journal in my personal space though. I'm very excited about said goals. This year will be another growing year for us, as every will be. I look forward to sharing some of these growing experiences with you and cannot wait to photograph more journeys. Here's to our first year of marriage and being sealed to my best friend for all time & eternity. SLC | October 29th, 2011

1 comment:

Love notes