10.14.2012

Epic Weekend

I think this title should speak for itself. Epic weekend
My parents came into town for conference weekend and my best friend and I went to a concert. (not in that order)
And not just any concert. Garbage.
that's right

This was Friday 10/5



My best friend and I have been to so many concerts/shows together

from left to right photo below
OkGo, VH1 Big in '06 Awards, Chris Daughtry, Gwen Stefani, Ace Young, Click Five, No Doubt/Paramore, The '07 Grammys, and Mandy Moore
The American Music Awards is where it all started in 2006
best friends forever

So my parents (and youngest brother) got here early afternoon on Saturday
We went to dinner (to celebrate my dad's birthday) at Texas Roadhouse 
and then... bowling
oh yeah
Dad was is a youngen. What a trooper!

Aubs and Shorty  mom

Youngest brother (Austin Bubba/Mr.) Jake and dad

I got some (much needed) best friend/girl time in too. Sigh
I love this girl. Please. Please. Please. Move to Utah
Leave LA. It's not that great :)

Kellie and Aubs. Best friends foreverrrrr 

I'm already planning on going out to California for the 2013 Grammys, and cannot wait! Kellie and I (for sure) have a lot of fun together & every time we get together, it's like we pick up right where we left off. It was really nice seeing my family, even though they were only up here for 24 hours ;) It was nice seeing you all! I love everyone posted above 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes