8.04.2013

Jake's Birthday

This year, we celebrated Jake's birthday in style. Kind of
We just kinda hung out and had a lax day. I left it all up to Jake

We both took the day off work and took out Sweet Thang

Photo taken on my iPhone

We went fishing. I made a friend

Photo taken on my iPhone

Photo taken on my iPhone

We went up Provo Canyon and had a campfire at Nunn's Park.
We made hobo packs and I made my famous fruit trifle for dessert.

I got Jake 311 concert tickets for his birthday. He loves 311.
I like them too. Just not love like Jake loves them.
HOWEVER; They do sing our love song. Coincidentally it's called "Love Song."
It's also my ring tone for Jake

PS by the way- We had both been to the same 311 concerts
at the same place
at the same time
But we had never been together. We were always with different people.
I decided it was time we went together. (Sigh) a first

Photo taken on my iPhone


I hope you enjoy your last 12 months of being in your tuh-wen-ties!!!!!! Enjoy it while it lasts ;)
I had a fun time taking the day off work, and spending your birthday with you, my dear. Here's to you being amazing and celebrating your wonderful life! I love you so much and cannot wait to spend many more birthdays with you!
Oh- and happy two year engagement-versary. Seriously- who proposes on their birthday? I can't stop thinking about that day, and how our engagement went two years ago. It was quite the day & will be a memory for the books for sure!
I love you papa bear! Happy 29th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes