10.23.2013

Preggo Eggo update- Week 15


How many weeks?: 15 weeks and 2 days.
Size of Baby: Naval Orange/apple. The average fetus at week 15 weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches, and its proportions are becoming even more normal since its legs now outmeasure its arms.
Maternity Clothes?: Oh yeah! I started wearing maternity jeans and tops at like week 9/10 though I didn't quite fill them out. I'm now wearing maternity underwear (as of a couple weeks ago) and am feeling great! They're so stretchy and flattering and I'm loving that I get to wear comfy sweaters, boots and leggings throughout the majority of my pregnancy. 

Energy Levels: I started gaining that back, towards the end of my first trimester. I'm not as tired anymore, but I sometimes run out of energy fast!
Exercise Habits: None, other than walking around the office building at work. I want to  start taking walks at night after work, especially since the beautiful crisp, fall weather is here. 
Sleeping?Hardly. I wake up every 1-2 hours to use the restroom, and to sometimes wake up for a mid-night/three o'clock in the morning snack (cereal). 
Worst Moment in the past 2 weeks: Not being able to keep down broccoli and cheese soup. It randomly came up and I've been terrified to try to eat it again.
Best Moment in the past 2 weeks Knowing we're that much closer to finding out what our little alien is (boy or girl), hearing our wonderful baby's heart beat (last Monday 10/07 it sounded so much different compared to the other times- we loved it), buying our plane tickets to CA for Thanksgiving, and ordering my Halloween costume (gender reveal for all our local friends)!!!
Miss anything?: Eating all the left over goods (in the bowl) from baking. I was making some yummy treats this last week, and couldn't lick the bowl/beaters from my mixer, because of the raw egg. It was hard, but I know it'll be worth it.
Movement: I try to lay down (flat on my back) and concentrate so so so hard on feeling little flutters, but I don't think I feel anything yet. 
Morning Sickness?: More like all day sickness. I'm able to keep more food and liquid down, but I'm still very food sensitive. I have to eat something every hour or I get extremely nauseous, and I constantly have to be drinking something (coke or water). I'm over ginger ale, but the coke helps settle my stomach and as long as I stay hydrated w/water, I'm pretty much set. 
Food Cravings: Burgers. Always. Since like day one. I also love steak and potatoes and pretty much any soup (other than broccoli and cheese, obviously). I've always had a sweet tooth (or teeth), but my candy craving is unstoppable now! 
Food Aversions: Nothing too sweet. Like chocolate? Bleh. No thank you! I also cannot stand the smell of mozzarella. 
Showing yet?: Yes. I started showing between 10/11 weeks, but it's more pronounced now. It's more of a tight ball, just straight out in front. (See photo below). I definitely feel like I'm carrying high. 
Gender Prediction: Boy. I had a dream (before we even conceived), that I had a baby boy. I've also had several dreams since then, and so have my sisters. 
Labor signs: None.
Moods: I'm definitely not as moody as I was in the first trimester, but I still get testy easily, and the littlest/weirdest things annoy me. 
Not Looking Forward to: My chest getting bigger. I already have a big bust as it is, and I know it'll only grow more, but I'm already experiencing stretch marks and I'm just fearing it. 
Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender today and feeling the baby kick! 

Photo taken on my iPhone

Photo taken on my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes