10.23.2013

Preggo Eggo Update- Week 16


How many weeks?: 16 weeks and 3 days.
Size of Baby: An avocado, 4.6 inches and 3.5 oz. 
Countdown: 165 more days.
Total weight gain/loss: As of today, gained 10 lbs. total 

Maternity Clothes?: Still goin strong. I really love my leggings (black & grey are my two most worn colors), and cardigans/sweaters. Seems to be the thing lately. Must be fall!
Energy Levels: It's gettin there. Little by little, day by day. I (every once in awhile) get these HUGE spurts of energy and go all out. Weather that be cleaning around the house, or running errands- I do it. But I over do it, and I'm usually down for awhile shortly thereafter. 
Exercise Habits: Let's not even talk about that...
Sleeping?I feel like I'm getting up less in the middle of the night, but I'm still not feeling rested...
Worst Moment in the past 2 weeks: Not being able to go to California w/my sisters last week. We had this trip planned, to go to Disneyland/California Adventure for a couple days.... Until I came to the realization that I wouldn't be able to walk around those two parks for two days straight, nor ride any of the rides. Like- really. What was I thinking?!?! Trip canceled for me and Jake, but not my sisters. 
Best Moment in the past 2 weeks Finding out the gender of our baby (10/15) !!! And feeling flutters as of last Wednesday (10/16). Words cannot even describe..
Miss anything?: A full night's sleep would be nice!
Movement: Oh yeah! I try to figure out the baby's movement pattern, but really- The only time I really notice a lot of flutters, is if I'm lying down (flat on my back), and holding real still. OR.... if I drink a lot of apple juice. OR... if I drink a lot of water. Like- full on chugging it all at once. 
Morning Sickness?: Not really. Just really bad gag reflexes. Like, if I start caughing, there's no goin back from there. Everything's comin up. It's pretty bad. 
Food Cravings: Protein. I still love steak, mashed potatoes, and vegetables. I'm starting to re-gain my love for sweets again (now that I've had some this week). So, my crave for creme brûlée is comin back! YAHOO!
Food Aversions: I like the taste of cheese, but not the smell. Weird- I know. 
Gender Prediction: We had our gender reveal appointment last Tuesday (10/15) and I was still set w/my prediction. Boy. 
Labor signs: Not this early. No way. 
Moods: The swings are definitely calming down. I just get annoyed real easy. Real, real easy. 
Not Looking Forward to: Stretch marks. AH! I am lathering on that stretch cream though. Every night after my shower, you better believe it. 
Looking Forward To: Kicks. Bring it on baby! These flutters make me the happiest, and I just love them. I totally giggle and am so in love w/feeling our future posterity move. Once it starts, I don't want to move 'cuz I don't want it to go away- Ever. And, a lot of times, I'm afraid it will go away, if I do move. 


Photo taken on my iPhone 

I spy something with my little eye... A baby bump
...On the left side...

Photo taken on my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes