6.18.2012

Currant Creek

We get back from California on Monday and Bryan comes to Utah on Thursday
He's moving out here for school, in the fall, so  he came to Utah to look for jobs
Jake was pretty excited. His twin was coming!
I felt stressed to clean, unpack, and organize again. It was well worth it though
You're lucky we love you Bryan ;)

So Jake picks up Bryan from the airport on Thursday
 I stayed at work to catch up
I was sooooo behind, after taking a week (or so) off work. AH!
Jake and I shared a car, while Bryan took Jake's Jeep around on Friday
and then the weekend came

We went fishing on Saturday to Currant Creek Reserver 
I haven't been since I was like four
Okay so I didn't really fish. Jake just showed me how to cast




Jake and Bryan are so much alike. They're literally like twins
They dress a lot a like. They talk a lot alike. They even have the same shoes

Jake showed me how to cast. It was fun. I think I can like this fishing game

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jake and Bryan do look alike...kinda creepy since they aren't twins! They even both wear hats, different ways...but still!

    ReplyDelete

Love notes