6.21.2012

seesters

I promise I'm trying to be a better blogger

So a couple weekends ago, my sisters came down from Idaho
We met them up in Salt Lake for dinner & shopping at City Creek on Friday 06.09
Jake wasn't too much of a fan of that. Oh well :)

Saturday morning, we had lunch and took Kelsey and Courtney offloading. It was their first time
For some reason, I'm a lot better at photographing animals/activities, than I am people

We headed up Hobble Creek canyon. One of our favorite places
Our goal= To find the route to Strawberry Reservoir 

Jake's tried finding this route numerous times. I've only been with him three of those
but we finally made it :)
It was beautiful! Pictures don't do justice. They never do



As always, more photos on Facebook. We can't wait to take the girls again! We hope we can! It was so much fun! We accomplished a huge mission, enjoyed some beautiful scenery, and enjoyed a new adventure/route. The weather was a little poopy. It was fine during the day, but let's just say= We're glad we dresses in jeans and hoodies :)
My sisters left Sunday afternoon, after we danced on our xbox Kinnect. I wasn't too happy about them leaving, but we've already started planning our next weekend trip to hang out :) can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes