8.11.2012

Bubba

Two weekends ago, Jake and I picked up my youngest brother at the SLC airport
(Austin. Otherwise known as Bubba)
He flew in Saturday night and was headed to EFY at BYU for the next week
Jake and I decided to go up to Salt Lake early and make a date night out of it
We had dinner at our favorite restaurant (s) in Sandy
Jake always gets Chipotle, while I get Pei Way
Man I love Chinese food. I swear it's an addiction

After dinner, we hung out at The Gateway
Jake had never been to The Clark Planetarium, so we played around there for a bit
It was so much fun! Jake loved it
I took him to one of the laser light shows. We saw a U2 one
I had never seen that one before, so I was pretty excited!
Who doesn't like U2?!?!
the shows get better & better every time, and no one show is the same

Here's us on Mars at The Clark Planetarium before the show

Photo taken on my iPhone

While Bubba was here, we took him to see The Dark Night Rises
None of us had seen it yet, so we were all pretty excited
It was an awesome show! Maybe because we saw it in 4D!!!!!
The theaters in Thanksgiving Point, have what they call D-Boxes
I recommend it to everyone. It's a completely different show

We enjoyed having Austin here. We had Krispy Kreme donuts, while he was here, as well. That's one of his favorites. Jake had a little brother to hang out with, and I think they both enjoyed playing xbox together. We were sad to see him head back home to California next week, and aren't sure when we'll see him again. Maybe Christmas????? I dunno, but it was nice seeing him and The Himle's!!!! Well... Vicki and her daughter, Jodi at least. Thanx for meeting up w/us Himles. It was great seein ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes