8.05.2012

Park City Outlets


My sisters came down to spend the weekend w/me since Jake went camping/backpacking
They came in on Friday July 20th
We spent all day Saturday in Park City shopping. It was great!
I had a goal to find an outfit for a wedding Jake and I would be going to
mission accomplished

New addiction: Mustard yellow. Anything that's mustard yellow

Photo taken on my iPhone

Kelsey Courtney Aubre
Shopping at the Park City Outlets

Photo taken on my iPhone

Photo taken on my iPhone

After shopping, we went across the way to Olympic Park
We felt it was appropriate w/the Olympics starting the following weekend
We watched former Olympians ski jump down these slopes into water. So cool!

Photo taken on my iPhone

We walked around the park and saw all the outfits the Olympians wore
neatest thing ever
Here's the Olympic torch

Photo taken on my iPhone

Courtney with the Olympic torch

Photo taken on my iPhone

Kelsey with the Olympic torch

photo taken on my iPhone


The girls and I got some yummy treats and watched the season finale of The Bachelorette on Sunday, while we waited for Jake and Bryan to get back. It was the first time Jake and I had ever spent a night away from each other, so the weekend was fun w/my sisters, but I missed Jake. A lot. I was able to buy a couple skirts, and had an outfit picked out for this upcoming wedding Jake I are going to. It was an over all success with great people, shopping at a beautiful location, and eating wonderful food. We even ate at Jake's favorite Mexican restaurant in Heber! I was sad he wasn't there, but it was nice sharing a new experience w/new people. Until next time, Don Pedro's! 

2 comments:

  1. How do you take such good pictures on your phone?? I want to eat that cake pop right now! Also, finding good deals at the outlets is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these photos were on Instagram, so the filters help :) Maybe I'll make some cake pops for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Love notes