8.19.2012

Mark and Breanne's Wedding

Jake and I have been to quite a few weddings together
not just since we've been married, but since we've been together This goes back to when we were dating even. Our first wedding was last spring. 

Jake's old room mate (Mark) got married two weekends ago
I volunteered to throw a shower for her. Real last minute but real fun
I also went to one of her other showers and got to get to know her friends
It was really nice. I'm glad she invited me and that we have a friendship now :)

Her wedding colors were purple and yellow. So I stuck w/that theme for the shower
I made lemon cupcakes and bought purple cupcake holders. They had purple frosting too
I put them in these cute 'lil plastic holders and tied purple tulle around them

Okay, so sometimes I get a little too carried away with decorations
I made this "Bride To Be" banner for the shower and hung it in the kitchen 
We had a dessert/lingerie party and I had a buncha different treats goin on 
it was fun

We were invited to the sealing of Mark and Breanne
During all this time, I've been able to get to know Breanne and some of her friends
This is her really good friend Kati and her husband Reagan
They just got married in June and are so cute!
this photo was taken at the temple, while waiting for the happy couple to come out

And here they are. Mr. and Mrs. Mark Lyman
Saturday, August 4th, 2012
Mt. Timpanogos Temple

We were also invited to the dinner afterwards. They didn't have a reception
They just invited a select few and had a special dinner/small reception. 
It was so nice. Very relaxing and intimate. I loved it

Here are some pictures from the dinner, that was held at the JSM Bldg. 
PS- I loved being able to look out and see the temple where we were married :)

She had delicious cupcakes at the dinner. I love cupcakes!

Cutest decorations ever. So nice that she can put these in their home too!




Our friends Tim & Melissa (and their cute 'lil baby) sat with us
Jake and Tim used to live together when Jake and I were first dating in '09
We knew Tim & Melissa and would hang out w/them when they were first dating/engaged
So much fun being there w/their little guy. I miss having him over

first dance


We hope you enjoy the xbox we/everyone chipped in and got you! YAY
it's tradish


I was texting Breanne the week of the wedding, telling her I would be sure to look down and see the exact time the sealer pronounced them as Mr. and Mrs. and it came out to be the exact time of 12:14 pm, so I was sure to tell her that, when we first congratulated/hugged them after the ceremony.
We absolutely loved spending your special day with you. Thank you (again) for inviting us, and allowing us to be a part of this special memory (s). I can't wait for crafts and girls nights, and to get to know your friends better. We've already started planning a triple date w/Kati and her husband, so the three of us couples will have so much fun together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes