8.24.2012

Utah County Fair

Last weekend my cute little hubster asked me on a date... To a fair :)
definitely something different and out of the ordinary for us
I knew I'd be pretty excited about taking pictures. Fairs are full of opportunity
I was pretty excited to take my camera and not use my iPhone for once
There's so many lights and so much movement. Always
just the perfect picture opportunity everywhere 
I'm a huge fan of waiting 'til dusk to take pictures of the bright lights. Love it



We enjoyed walking around and looking at all the animals. Jake especially
kinda cute
We went to the rodeo and walked through all the exhibits too. So much talent
We looked at everything from food to quilts and paintings. Collections too!
My favorite= The photography section
I've decided I want to enter in a photography contest. Who cares if I win
I just wanna do it. I think it'd be fun :)

The Utah County Fair was kinda small, but it was nice. Pretty fun date!

Might I add- I'm kinda likin this black & white photo below


Sometimes it's just nice to do things out of the ordinary, and not be a part of such a routine. We're both creature of habit, so it's real easy for us to always go to the same restaurant, order the same thing, etc. We're pretty routine people during the week, so our weekends tend to require some creativity :) Jake's a lot better at that than me, though. I can be creative, don't get me wrong, but a big part of me really likes to just stick to the norm. Why? I know I'll like that. No doubt about it. I really don't like trying new things, and weekends are my way of relaxing/taking a break from work. I never want to be disappointed or let down, on the weekends. Man- I really put the pressure on those two days! Last weekend sure was fun, though, and big props go to the hubster for asking me out. Takes great courage to ask out your woman :) What a fun Friday night :) 

2 comments:

  1. love those pictures!! the fair is always fun, even if this one was small :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures of the fair and a great date. I think you should enter the photography contest. It would be a great experience and alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Love notes