8.27.2012

Orem Owls

Last weekend was a busy one. Between work, wedding, and mission reunion. AH!
There was just no time for it all. Jake second guessed the reunion
He knew we wouldn't leave my friend's wedding reception in time to be in SL
Really- We couldn't justify gunning it up there, to catch the last hour
So, as we were getting ready for my friend (and old room mate's) reception...
...We get a phone call. From my friend (Tracie) who lives in Sandy
She had invited us to an Owls baseball game
I was pretty excited, as I hadn't seen her and her family since our wedding
Her little girl just turned one (in June), and I was dying to see her
So Jake told me we should ditch the reunion and go to the game
and that we did
Boy was I glad 'cuz we had so much fun! Isla made the game all the more interesting

unfortunately- this is the clearest photo I got



This little busy bee does not still still for one second. Not one
She even talks/yells the whole time too. It's hilarious! 


She has the world's longest eye lashes I've ever seen. She's gorgeous!

Tracie, I'm so glad you and E called us! It was so much fun and quite the random surprise to see you all! Your little family is so cute, and not so little anymore. Your little busy bee is growing up so fast, and you're expanding your family so it's not so little anymore! I can't wait to see you all again! Sunday dinner soon? We'll drive up to Sandy (any weekend) and watch Isla(any time) while you and E have some alone time, away from the house. Please call us soon! I'm dying to see your little bee again. She's very entertaining! It's always nice seeing you and E too of course :) Your future babysitters are anxiously waiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes