4.18.2013

Baby brother gets married. What?

A couple weekends ago, my brother got married in California
The husband and I decided to fly, since it'd be such a short/quick trip.
We actually ended up getting on the same flight as my sisters (flying out there).
So it ended up working out perfectly well! I was excited to fly w/them.

04/04
We took off from SLC Thursday night and landed in LAX that evening
We picked up our rental car and drove straight to the temple apartments to meet up w/the rest of my family. 


Photo taken on my iPhone

These were my wedding nails BTW
All Essie brand. "Fiji", "Mint Candy Apple," and "Set in stones."

The next morning, my brother was married to his new bride, Carlie
They had a ceremony at 11am in the Los Angeles, California Temple

Friday
04/05

Photo taken on my iPhone

Aubre . Courtney . Kelsey

Aubre and Jake 

Grandma Smith and Aubre

And here they are as the new Mr. and Mrs.
Side note: For some reason, this photo looks out of focus on my blog, but on my computer it's just fine. Weird.

The rest of these photos, are just random ones I got while we were hangin around






The wedding colors were mint green and peach. Or coral. Whatever 
They called it coral, but that aint coral folks. It's peach
Anyway- The girls wore mint green, and the guys had matching peach ties. Yup

Jake, Aubre, Austin, Carlie, Tyler, mom, dad, Courtney and Kelsey



And that, my fellow readers, is my baby brother. Married. Say what?!?! I still can't get over it. That's something I thought I wouldn't be saying for a long, long time. Congratulations to the new Mrs. and Mrs. Tyler Albert! 
We flew back to SLC the next day, and got back safely, thank you very much. Extremely exhausted though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes