4.30.2013

C & K graduate BYU-I

It's been a busy month of April. That is for sure!
As many of you know, we had two major events happen on my side of the family.
Two weekends back to back. Bring on the emotions!

Congratulations to my (baby) twin sisters Courtney & Kelsey
for graduating from BYU- Idaho!!!
What an accomplishment to get their bachelors. We are so proud of you!






Their graduations were both on the same day and at the same time. Go fig
So, when we were in CA the previous weekend, we all drew sticks.
Ya know- Had to make it fair :)

Whichever length of stick your spouse drew, you automatically went to the opposite graduation. 

Team Kelsey:
Austin, my mom's mom and my mom
(Minus Jake. He was MIA when this photo was taken)

They got the short end of the stick :) No really
Their sticks were short. Ha

Team Courtney:
Dad, my dad's mom, and me



 Jake . Kelsey . Aubre


Jake .  Courtney . Aubre

Congratulations Courtney (left) and Kelsey (right). Hats off to the grads!

C & K both plan on moving up to Utah very shortly. They are both (currently) in California (at my parents house) finishing up doctor, hair, and dental appointments, and they'll hopefully be on their way back up here soon. 
I cannot WAIT to have my sisters friends here. While I know it's important for them to date, and branch off/have their own friends, I just want to hang out with them and shop every weekend together with these two!
Now- Hurry up and do whatever it takes to get your butts up here! I keep making all these trips to your storage unit, to put "stuff" in there, that I no longer need/want anymore. You guys are in for a treat and your future apartment will be adorbs!!!! I'm very proud of your accomplishments and can't wait to see you both succeed in the future. I know whatever you set your mind (s) to, you will accomplish. Now go get 'em. Watch out world
PS- are you here yet????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes